Budget-breaking celebrity wedding price tags
It’s no secret that celebrity gossip is a guilty pleasure for many of us. Hate on it all we want, we’re keeping up with the Kardashians when no one is looking and secretly Googling to see if Brangelina has gotten back together without us knowing. Scoff at their crazy antics and poor choices all we want, celebrities make for good conversation and give us a break from our own reality.
Fantasizing what it would be like to get married like a celebrity? Get ready to “ooh,” “ahh” and cringe over the price tags on some celebrity wedding details. Sadly you can’t make these numbers up.
Infographic created by Ebates
Equally Wed Editors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset