Pleasantly popping out of their shell last year, paper flowers stole the wedding flower show. In lieu of real blossoms, brides all over the nation have been using colorful paper flowers to decorate their wedding. And with all the different styles of flowers, we can say that paper chic has never looked so good.
Archways plus paper flowers equals brilliance. These killer arches make a statement and give the wedding venue an extra pop. Not only are these much cheaper than fresh flowers, the unique combination of different blooms will make that first kiss experience even sweeter.
The bouquet, arguably the most important flowers at the wedding, looks amazing with bursts of colorful paper blooms. You can hold a traditional bundle of flowers, or hold one or two giant flowers. Green Wedding Shoes has a great DIY tutorial for their oversized roses.
For other accents to spread around the wedding venue and bridal party, the list goes on and on. Streamers, floating balls, table markers, etc. This paper chic look will make your wedding totally gorgeous and unforgettable.
Photos: brides.com; thecityrooms.co.uk; thinkcrafts.com; greenweddingshoes.com; offbeatbride.com; elizabethannedesigns.com; greenweddingshoes.com; etsy.com; etsy.com; marthastewartweddings.com; onewed.com;
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Philadelphia garden wedding with bold blue suit and cape sleeve gown
- Elegant engagement session after romantic New Year’s Eve proposal
- Wonderland-themed wedding inspiration in the gardens of O’ahu
- 6 gender-neutral LGBTQ+ inclusive wedding terms to make all couples feel included
- California Beach photo session to celebrate virtual wedding
- Couple flooded with kindness after Tennessee wedding venue rejected them for being gay
- 18 gorgeous face masks from Etsy for your Covid-safe wedding
- Colorado Gov. Jared Polis marries Marlon Reis and makes history
- How To Mix Up Tradition For Your LGBTQ+ Wedding
- Minimalist Louisiana wedding with floral cake and sparkler send off
- 6 stylish bow ties for autumn weddings
- WNBA teammates Jasmine Thomas and Natisha Hiedeman are engaged
- 6 children’s books that celebrate LGBTQ+ families
- 6 challenges straight couples don’t have to deal with when planning a wedding
- Desert LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration featuring native Arizona plants and a custom floral suit
- Celestial-themed Missouri wedding featuring navy and gold
- South Carolina engagement session celebrating LGBTQ+ love in the outdoors
- 5 floral fads in vogue for ’21 and ’22 weddings
- Disney star Garrett Clayton married longtime partner Blake Knight in a garden party wedding
- Dazzling wedding dress trends for fall