Pleasantly popping out of their shell last year, paper flowers stole the wedding flower show. In lieu of real blossoms, brides all over the nation have been using colorful paper flowers to decorate their wedding. And with all the different styles of flowers, we can say that paper chic has never looked so good.
Archways plus paper flowers equals brilliance. These killer arches make a statement and give the wedding venue an extra pop. Not only are these much cheaper than fresh flowers, the unique combination of different blooms will make that first kiss experience even sweeter.
The bouquet, arguably the most important flowers at the wedding, looks amazing with bursts of colorful paper blooms. You can hold a traditional bundle of flowers, or hold one or two giant flowers. Green Wedding Shoes has a great DIY tutorial for their oversized roses.
For other accents to spread around the wedding venue and bridal party, the list goes on and on. Streamers, floating balls, table markers, etc. This paper chic look will make your wedding totally gorgeous and unforgettable.
Photos: brides.com; thecityrooms.co.uk; thinkcrafts.com; greenweddingshoes.com; offbeatbride.com; elizabethannedesigns.com; greenweddingshoes.com; etsy.com; etsy.com; marthastewartweddings.com; onewed.com;
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Regina + Lisana: Surprise proposal by the shore in Miami, Florida
- Five of the best kitchen appliances to add to your wedding registry
- Kody + Jared: Timeless rainbow wedding in Asheville, North Carolina
- Kristin + Angela: Elegant, outdoor wedding at historic farm in Ballston Lake, New York
- Angelo + Sterling: DIY Filipino-American wedding in Venice, Florida