Fourth Fashion: Patriotic Styles for A Summer Wedding
Feeling patriotic and want to plan the all-American themed wedding, complete with cherry pie and stars and stripes forever? Take a look at these images for inspiration.
14k pave star necklace by Zoe Chicco pops with dainty pizazz
A handsome homage to America’s birthday
This bride captures Americana with red bouquets and shoes for her and her ‘maids, and navy dresses for them while she dons a white gown from Allure Bridals.
A red, blue and white plaid bow tie paired with a blue chambray button-down, a handsome twill suit jacket paired with a red rose and marigold boutonniere creates a classic vintage 4th of July look for your groom or broom.
Sophisticated summer wear: navy suit paired with a raspberry red tie and simple burlap, ribbon and billy balls boutonniere
Photos from top: jevelweddingplanning.com, zoechicco.com, maninpink.tumblr, Captured Photography by Jenny via Southern Weddings and Lover.ly, Heart Love Weddings, J Shipley Photography via Bridal Musings and Lover.ly
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
- Relaxed and cozy wedding in the German countryside
- 5 products that will help you hide an engagement ring before proposing
- Modern industrial wedding ideas with blue, green and purple focus
- Enchanting Poconos wedding surrounded by lush greenery and waterfalls
- Autumn engagement session in Texas with joyful lake photos