Fourth Fashion: Patriotic Styles for A Summer Wedding
Feeling patriotic and want to plan the all-American themed wedding, complete with cherry pie and stars and stripes forever? Take a look at these images for inspiration.
14k pave star necklace by Zoe Chicco pops with dainty pizazz
A handsome homage to America’s birthday
This bride captures Americana with red bouquets and shoes for her and her ‘maids, and navy dresses for them while she dons a white gown from Allure Bridals.
A red, blue and white plaid bow tie paired with a blue chambray button-down, a handsome twill suit jacket paired with a red rose and marigold boutonniere creates a classic vintage 4th of July look for your groom or broom.
Sophisticated summer wear: navy suit paired with a raspberry red tie and simple burlap, ribbon and billy balls boutonniere
Photos from top: jevelweddingplanning.com, zoechicco.com, maninpink.tumblr, Captured Photography by Jenny via Southern Weddings and Lover.ly, Heart Love Weddings, J Shipley Photography via Bridal Musings and Lover.ly
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights