With weddings come presents. Lots of presents. Presents for the happy couple and presents to the people who help you make it all come together and keep you somewhat sane throughout the whole process.
Maybe you have your bride, groom or broom or a person in your wedding party that you are trying to find the perfect gift for who also loves to cook. Or who’s aspiring to be the next “Top Chef” or “Food Network Star” and maybe isn’t there quite yet, but loves to look good in the kitchen while trying. Here’s a pretty cool new line of knives from Ergo Chef and Guy Fieri of the Food Network’s Diners, Drive-ins and Dives.
I was able to get my hands on the chef’s knife and the paring knife from the “Knuckle Sandwich” series and they are definitely smooth in cutting and chopping. Their design (as you can see above) is sleek and masculine so it adds some fun style to the kitchen… a little more than just the standard black-handle knives most people already have in the kitchen drawer.
Learn more about this cool collection as well as purchase online at http://www.ergochef.com/GuyFieriKnives.asp.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Child of lesbian moms denied access to Texas daycare because parents are in same-sex marriage
- LGBTQ+ family planning: be the parents you’ve always dreamed of with the help of Cryos
- These Disney LGBTQ+ weddings are pure magic
- Here’s how we decided to get married in Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Colorful, whimsical spring backyard wedding in Austin, Texas
- Rustic, moody farm wedding inspiration in Purcellville, Virginia
- Beach honeymoon photos in Bora Bora
- Why we chose an anonymous sperm donor to start a family
- Northern Ireland politician reverses stance on same-sex marriage after daughter marries woman
- 8 literary favors for your bookish or library themed wedding