With weddings come presents. Lots of presents. Presents for the happy couple and presents to the people who help you make it all come together and keep you somewhat sane throughout the whole process.
Maybe you have your bride, groom or broom or a person in your wedding party that you are trying to find the perfect gift for who also loves to cook. Or who’s aspiring to be the next “Top Chef” or “Food Network Star” and maybe isn’t there quite yet, but loves to look good in the kitchen while trying. Here’s a pretty cool new line of knives from Ergo Chef and Guy Fieri of the Food Network’s Diners, Drive-ins and Dives.
I was able to get my hands on the chef’s knife and the paring knife from the “Knuckle Sandwich” series and they are definitely smooth in cutting and chopping. Their design (as you can see above) is sleek and masculine so it adds some fun style to the kitchen… a little more than just the standard black-handle knives most people already have in the kitchen drawer.
Learn more about this cool collection as well as purchase online at http://www.ergochef.com/GuyFieriKnives.asp.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Blue and yellow spring wedding at the Lake Country Club
- Fun waterfront engagement photos on the coast of Lake Superior
- The US is denying citizenship to kids of same-sex couples born abroad
- Modern lush greenery wedding in Jacksonville, Florida
- Celebrity wedding planner Colin Cowie’s extravagant South African safari proposal to Danny Peuscovich
- Glitzy pink Glinda the Good Witch wedding inspiration
- 10 wedding traditions to ditch on your big day (and some to keep, too)
- Why Mr. Ratburn’s gay wedding in Arthur is so important for LGBTQ+ kids
- Elegant, woodsy mountain wedding in Boulder, Colorado
- This book celebrates the life stories of butch and masculine queer heroes