With weddings come presents. Lots of presents. Presents for the happy couple and presents to the people who help you make it all come together and keep you somewhat sane throughout the whole process.
Maybe you have your bride, groom or broom or a person in your wedding party that you are trying to find the perfect gift for who also loves to cook. Or who’s aspiring to be the next “Top Chef” or “Food Network Star” and maybe isn’t there quite yet, but loves to look good in the kitchen while trying. Here’s a pretty cool new line of knives from Ergo Chef and Guy Fieri of the Food Network’s Diners, Drive-ins and Dives.
I was able to get my hands on the chef’s knife and the paring knife from the “Knuckle Sandwich” series and they are definitely smooth in cutting and chopping. Their design (as you can see above) is sleek and masculine so it adds some fun style to the kitchen… a little more than just the standard black-handle knives most people already have in the kitchen drawer.
Learn more about this cool collection as well as purchase online at http://www.ergochef.com/GuyFieriKnives.asp.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Romantic, industrial fall wedding with Indian cultural touches
- Chick-fil-A will stop donating to (some) anti-LGBTQ+ organizations
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
- American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing
- Roxane Gay and Debbie Millman are officially engaged
- This mom’s wedding speech will make you cry in the best way
- Community was at the heart of this floral summer wedding
- Romantic engagement photos on the beach in Kauai, Hawaii