By Kathleen Furey
Good news for brides who want to have the beautiful baubles celebrities have but can’t quite afford: Celebrity jeweler Neil Lane has unveiled his newest collection, Neil Lane Bridal.
Lane is famous for designing wedding jewels for celebrities, having crafted baubles for couples such as Emily Blunt and John Krasinski, Ellen DeGeneres and Portia De Rossi (left) and Kristen Bell’s engagement ring from Dax Shepard.
The collection, which ranges in price from $2,599 to $7,799, contains 36 vintage-inspired pieces. Below, a 14K gold 1 1/5 carat diamond ring from Neil Lane Bridal celebrates olds Hollywood style with double frames of round diamonds.
The rings are handcrafted, assembled and finished by skilled artisans using diamonds selected by Kay. The pieces are available in stores, as well as the Kay Jewelers website.
Images: Ellen and Portia, credit: Popsugar.com; Neil Lane ring, credit: Neil Lane
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- How I found the perfect wedding dress as a plus-size queer woman
- Chic bohemian beach Lucha Libre themed wedding
- How do you know when you’re ready to propose? We asked a real couple
- Intimate spring wedding at Butler Park in Austin, Texas
- Gay parents forced to leave Russia due to ‘gay propaganda law’
- Mrs. and Mrs. items that make great LGBTQ+ wedding gifts
- Fun engagement photos at Three Lives & Co. bookstore
- Burgundy and blue spring wedding in San Francisco, California
- Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
- Elegant and rustic Malibou Lake Lodge wedding