By Kathleen Furey
Good news for brides who want to have the beautiful baubles celebrities have but can’t quite afford: Celebrity jeweler Neil Lane has unveiled his newest collection, Neil Lane Bridal.
Lane is famous for designing wedding jewels for celebrities, having crafted baubles for couples such as Emily Blunt and John Krasinski, Ellen DeGeneres and Portia De Rossi (left) and Kristen Bell’s engagement ring from Dax Shepard.
The collection, which ranges in price from $2,599 to $7,799, contains 36 vintage-inspired pieces. Below, a 14K gold 1 1/5 carat diamond ring from Neil Lane Bridal celebrates olds Hollywood style with double frames of round diamonds.
The rings are handcrafted, assembled and finished by skilled artisans using diamonds selected by Kay. The pieces are available in stores, as well as the Kay Jewelers website.
Images: Ellen and Portia, credit: Popsugar.com; Neil Lane ring, credit: Neil Lane
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset