By Kathleen Furey
Good news for brides who want to have the beautiful baubles celebrities have but can’t quite afford: Celebrity jeweler Neil Lane has unveiled his newest collection, Neil Lane Bridal.
Lane is famous for designing wedding jewels for celebrities, having crafted baubles for couples such as Emily Blunt and John Krasinski, Ellen DeGeneres and Portia De Rossi (left) and Kristen Bell’s engagement ring from Dax Shepard.
The collection, which ranges in price from $2,599 to $7,799, contains 36 vintage-inspired pieces. Below, a 14K gold 1 1/5 carat diamond ring from Neil Lane Bridal celebrates olds Hollywood style with double frames of round diamonds.
The rings are handcrafted, assembled and finished by skilled artisans using diamonds selected by Kay. The pieces are available in stores, as well as the Kay Jewelers website.
Images: Ellen and Portia, credit: Popsugar.com; Neil Lane ring, credit: Neil Lane
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
Follow Equally Wed on Instagram!
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration
- Anthony + Paul: boho-lux Portugal destination wedding
- Lakesha + Nikia: Decatur, Ga. outdoor wedding during the coronavirus
- David + Andrew: Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway winners marry
- Romantic Vancouver elopement inspiration
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding