Here at EW headquarters, we swoon over a good love story. Our hearts flutter over the gooey looks lovers give to each other when exchanging their vows in front of their family and friends. We gasp at gorgeous flowers, suits and gowns. And we tear up at photos of first dances, octogenarians hugging the happy couple and gay couples holding hands.
Of course, our readers love this, too. Which is why we feature a handful of fabulous love stories in our Real Weddings department in every issue of Equally Wed magazine. We’re currently on the hunt for the best same-sex wedding stories and photos for our Fall issue.
If you or someone you know has tied the knot within the last two years and hired a professional wedding photographer to document the day, we want to hear from you.
How to Apply
Send a short synopsis of your love story in the body of an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, and attach a photo of the happy couple or a link to your wedding photos online.
Your full names
City and state
Your wedding date and location
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration
- Anthony + Paul: boho-lux Portugal destination wedding
- Lakesha + Nikia: Decatur, Ga. outdoor wedding during the coronavirus
- David + Andrew: Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway winners marry
- Romantic Vancouver elopement inspiration
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding