Here at EW headquarters, we swoon over a good love story. Our hearts flutter over the gooey looks lovers give to each other when exchanging their vows in front of their family and friends. We gasp at gorgeous flowers, suits and gowns. And we tear up at photos of first dances, octogenarians hugging the happy couple and gay couples holding hands.
Of course, our readers love this, too. Which is why we feature a handful of fabulous love stories in our Real Weddings department in every issue of Equally Wed magazine. We’re currently on the hunt for the best same-sex wedding stories and photos for our Fall issue.
If you or someone you know has tied the knot within the last two years and hired a professional wedding photographer to document the day, we want to hear from you.
How to Apply
Send a short synopsis of your love story in the body of an e-mail to email@example.com, and attach a photo of the happy couple or a link to your wedding photos online.
Your full names
City and state
Your wedding date and location
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Fun engagement photos at Three Lives & Co. bookstore
- Burgundy and blue spring wedding in San Francisco, California
- Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
- Elegant and rustic Malibou Lake Lodge wedding
- Pridelux, a luxury LGBTQ+ wedding show, opens in London
- Sunrise engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
- Hundreds of Alabama Methodists sign letter of apology to LGBTQ+ community
- Peach florals warm this industrial distillery wedding inspiration
- 9 wedding first looks we love
- Why I’m taking my wife’s last name when we get married