Here at EW headquarters, we swoon over a good love story. Our hearts flutter over the gooey looks lovers give to each other when exchanging their vows in front of their family and friends. We gasp at gorgeous flowers, suits and gowns. And we tear up at photos of first dances, octogenarians hugging the happy couple and gay couples holding hands.
Of course, our readers love this, too. Which is why we feature a handful of fabulous love stories in our Real Weddings department in every issue of Equally Wed magazine. We’re currently on the hunt for the best same-sex wedding stories and photos for our Fall issue.
If you or someone you know has tied the knot within the last two years and hired a professional wedding photographer to document the day, we want to hear from you.
How to Apply
Send a short synopsis of your love story in the body of an e-mail to email@example.com, and attach a photo of the happy couple or a link to your wedding photos online.
Your full names
City and state
Your wedding date and location
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Why our double proposal is a celebration of LGBTQ+ pride
- How our lives changed when we became gay parents with kids
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank