Hairstyle How-To of the Month: Twisted Low Bun
Trying to decide whether to splurge on the hair or the makeup? Well, feel free to book your dream makeup artist because we have an easy and elegant updo DIY. Even the most novice of stylists can create this romantic twisted low bun style on their own, thanks to easy-to-follow steps by Ashley Riddle of Up Dos for I Dos, a hair and makeup artistry company in Baltimore, MD.
Step 7: Pull remaining hair on left side and pull across the back right side. Secure.
Step 8: Pull remaining hair on right side and pull across the back left side. Secure.
Step 9: Tuck any loose ends into the bun. Give hair a final spray with Sebastian Shaper Spray and Aquage Beyond Shine Spray.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot