The hottest glosses to say “I do” in
By Tamara Crockett
Just because you’ll be dressed in white doesn’t mean that you can’t kick your hotness level up a notch! Add a pop of color and a bit of shine to your pout on your big day with one of these fab glosses. Your luscious lips will have your spouse-to-be rushing to kiss the bride!
|Your Royal Flyness
Rimmel London’s Royal Gloss line contains 10 vibrant, juicy shades enriched with vitamins A, C and E and the sweet scents of bubble gum, peach and chocolate. Add a non-stick finish, and you’ve got a winner. Get your sugar fix with Sweet Lust and Candy Rush.
$4.99 | Available at drugstores, including WalMart, Target, Walgreens and CVS.
|See Me Free
Freedom Lip Gloss by Revolution Organics is made of 100 percent natural and 85 percent healthy certified organic ingredients, such as aloe vera, shea butter and olive oil. These pigmented shades with pizzazz are rich in vitamins and antioxidants, so not only do they make you look good but they’re also good for you. Pretty things up with Truth or get fiery with Freedom.
|We Will Rock You
Rock & Republic makes more than just jeans. One of their new glosses are sure to fit perfectly every time—no matter how much you ate the night before. Available in 15 shades and made with vitamin A and E, this lip polish creates an ultra high gloss finish and is layerable, so you can go from subtle to va-va-voom with just a few applications. Liven up your lips with Luxe or get edgy with Tyrant.
$26.00 | http://shop.rockandrepublic.com
|Push It To The Limit
Just one application of Smashbox’s Limitless Long Wear Lip Gloss will provide six hours of color and shine. Formulated with SPF 15, this gloss will keep you camera ready all day long. Test out the lasting power of Eternity and Boundless.
$21 | http://www.smashbox.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration
- Anthony + Paul: boho-lux Portugal destination wedding
- Lakesha + Nikia: Decatur, Ga. outdoor wedding during the coronavirus
- David + Andrew: Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway winners marry
- Romantic Vancouver elopement inspiration
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding
- Torie + Alyssa: An intimate, bohemian and rustic wedding