Modern, sophisticated wedding in Washington, D.C.
Alaina Leary Lavoie, 4 years ago 1 min read
Robb and Matt had a modern and sophisticated spring wedding at the Berliner in Washington, D.C.
SEARCH FOR LGBTQ+ FRIENDLY WEDDING VENDORS
Photographer: Kelly Williams
Venue: The Berliner
Florist: Philippa Tarrant Floral Design
Planner: Trenard Laurentis, Savvy Orchid
DJ: DJ Aria
Invitations: Type A Invitations
Attire: Trunk Club
Jewelry: Aspen Jewelry
Catering: Keith Johnson, Bienvenu Catering
Cake: Cakes by Gene
Officiant: Dan Furmansky, A Meaningful Day
Food Truck: Captain Cookie Food Truck
Alaina Leary Lavoie
Alaina Leary Lavoie is an award-winning editor and journalist. She is currently the Communications Manager of the nonprofit We Need Diverse Books and was the senior editor for Equally Wed Magazine from August 2018 to March 2020. Her work has been published in New York Times, Washington Post, Refinery29, Healthline, Teen Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Boston Globe Magazine, and more. In 2017, she was awarded a Bookbuilders of Boston scholarship for her dedication to amplifying marginalized voices and advocating for an equitable publishing and media industry. Alaina lives in Boston with her wife and their two cats. You can find Alaina on Twitter and Instagram @alainaskeys.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Same-sex couple marries in the first wedding ever held at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration: celebrating queer love with a rooftop party, modern aesthetic and terracotta color palette
- European rights court finds Romania in violation of LGBTQ+ rights and orders legal protections for same-sex couples
- These two brides had their queer Christian wedding on the Seattle waterfront with nautical vibes and a rainbow cake
- From an OkCupid match to an Appalachian mountain wedding with a restored barn, bonfire and native wildflowers