Sarah, a.k.a. Miss Cake, began her career making cakes (hence the name) and after noticing a lack of modern cake toppers, she decided to fill that void with some whimsical sets. Her acrylic designs are bright and oh-so-charming and can instantly transform even the most basic wedding cake into a masterpiece.
Based in the UK, her toppers feature song lyrics, cheeky script, customized names and same-sex couple options, all in fabulous modern font with a range of 12 popping hues to choose from.
“When I think of couples and marriage I don’t necessarily think of just the standard ‘Mr & Mrs’ as a lot of the wedding industry seems to,” says Sarah. “Some of my best friends are gay and I live near to Brighton in the UK, which has a thriving gay community so I guess to me it only seems right to include same-sex products.”
They can be shipped to the States and range in pricing from £2.99 for a cupcake topper to £29.99 for a cake-size one (approximately $4.65 to $46.61 in USD).
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lesbian couple denied by California winery wedding venue receives apology after performer Nikki Levy intervenes
- 12 creative and unique alternative wedding cakes for your celebration
- 22 couples with tattoos who prove ink is the best wedding look
- Lesbian pioneers in fight for marriage equality now in bitter divorce battle challenging definition of marriage
- Double engagement inspiration in the Arizona Cactus Garden
- 9 themed weddings you’ll love, from Beauty and the Beast to astronomy
- Gay dads around globe get less parental leave than lesbian parents and straight couples
- How we chose our wedding party and asked them to share the day with us
- This romantic fall wedding has some seriously gorgeous foliage
- Moody engagement photos at Avalon Park & Preserve