BREAKING NEWS: New Jersey Judge Rules (Again) in Favor of Same-Sex Marriage
Gay couples in New Jersey will be able to marry starting Monday.
The state Supreme Court Friday turned down Republican Gov. Chris Christie’s administration request to delay same-sex marriages, clearing the way for the weddings to begin Oct. 21.
A lower-court judge had earlier ruled that same-sex weddings must be allowed starting Monday, and the administration requested a stay.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration
- Anthony + Paul: boho-lux Portugal destination wedding
- Lakesha + Nikia: Decatur, Ga. outdoor wedding during the coronavirus
- David + Andrew: Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway winners marry
- Romantic Vancouver elopement inspiration
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding