Organic Male Skin Care Collection Gives Better Skin in Four Minutes
Regardless of your skin care goal, Organic Male has a four-step solution to give you better skin before the big day.
By Brittny Drye
With your wedding quickly approaching, your skin suddenly becomes a priority in prep for those close-ups, and a man’s skin chemistry is much more complicated than what a swipe of Irish Spring can achieve. Organic Male tackles gender-specific issues associated with male skin in four color-coded collections (sensitive, oil, normal, dry), as well as its latest Encore Collection of special products for an anti-aging regimen featuring a resurfacing scrub, age-defying moisture complex, line eraser eye gel and an herbal shaving emulsion.
Cleanse, tone and moisturize are all familiar steps in a men’s skin care routine. What I like about the Organic Male OM4 collection is it includes a fourth (and very important, yet often overlooked) step—bioactivate. Used before moisturizing, the serum penetrates and nourishes the deeper levels of your skin, repairing from the inside out and truly making your skin healthier, not just look great on the surface. The four-step process takes approximately four minutes to apply, allowing for even the most on-the-go groom to fit it into his hectic schedule. The organic ingredients give off a sexy, earthy aroma that both you and your groom will enjoy, and the collections are available in travel-sized packets so you can be sure you continue having great skin during your honeymoon.
Available at naturalskincare4men.com for $35-$55; Encore Collection: $19-$60.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
- You’re invited to the biggest, queerest wedding of the year
- Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal