Losing weight for a wedding takes heart and dedication. How’s an audience of millions looking on for motivation?
The CW and the creators and producers of the “The Biggest Loser” are currently casting for a new show, “Shedding for the Wedding.”
They’re looking for outgoing, competitive couples who want to lose between 50 and 100 pounds each before they walk down the aisle.
The producers are interested in having one or more same-sex couples for the show. The prize is a dream wedding for the winning couple.
To be considered for the show, e-mail photos of both you and your fiancé to email@example.com along with a brief description of yourselves and how you envision your dream wedding.
Then you both need to fill out the online application.
Good luck, and let us know if you get selected!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset
- The creators of the same-sex Barbie wedding set just got married
- You can win the Midwestern Pride wedding of your dreams—here’s how
- Colorful red and white engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
- Nominate a love champion