Losing weight for a wedding takes heart and dedication. How’s an audience of millions looking on for motivation?
The CW and the creators and producers of the “The Biggest Loser” are currently casting for a new show, “Shedding for the Wedding.”
They’re looking for outgoing, competitive couples who want to lose between 50 and 100 pounds each before they walk down the aisle.
The producers are interested in having one or more same-sex couples for the show. The prize is a dream wedding for the winning couple.
To be considered for the show, e-mail photos of both you and your fiancé to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a brief description of yourselves and how you envision your dream wedding.
Then you both need to fill out the online application.
Good luck, and let us know if you get selected!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- How do you know when you’re ready to propose? We asked a real couple
- Intimate spring wedding at Butler Park in Austin, Texas
- Gay parents forced to leave Russia due to ‘gay propaganda law’
- Mrs. and Mrs. items that make great LGBTQ+ wedding gifts
- Fun engagement photos at Three Lives & Co. bookstore
- Burgundy and blue spring wedding in San Francisco, California
- Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
- Elegant and rustic Malibou Lake Lodge wedding
- Pridelux, a luxury LGBTQ+ wedding show, opens in London
- Sunrise engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York