Losing weight for a wedding takes heart and dedication. How’s an audience of millions looking on for motivation?
The CW and the creators and producers of the “The Biggest Loser” are currently casting for a new show, “Shedding for the Wedding.”
They’re looking for outgoing, competitive couples who want to lose between 50 and 100 pounds each before they walk down the aisle.
The producers are interested in having one or more same-sex couples for the show. The prize is a dream wedding for the winning couple.
To be considered for the show, e-mail photos of both you and your fiancé to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a brief description of yourselves and how you envision your dream wedding.
Then you both need to fill out the online application.
Good luck, and let us know if you get selected!
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot