Wedding invitation company is allowed to discriminate against gay couples
The Arizona Supreme Court ruled that two Christian artists who make wedding invitations don't have to make invitations for same-sex weddings.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot