9 trans and nonbinary wedding pros you need to know
Molly Sprayregen, 2 years ago 12 min read
These nine trans and nonbinary wedding professionals are already doing safe, inclusive and beautiful work for transgender couples, as well as for the entire LGBTQ+ community.
When I came out to my mom, I didn’t expect her to come out to me too
jennlerner, 4 years ago 6 min read
By coming out to me, she affirmed that it was completely normal to not be straight, and this shared revelation was both healing and transformative.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Brides Beanie Feldstein and Bonnie-Chance Roberts marry in an outdoor ‘Jew-ish’ wedding
- These lesbian brides met on Tinder and married in a destination elopement at a beach club in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Overwhelming majority of straight Americans back LGBTQ+ rights, new GLAAD survey finds
- Celebrating LGBTQ+ love with a colorful Pride elopement photo shoot featuring rainbows, glitter and custom cocktails
- Broadway stars Ben Platt and Noah Galvin are engaged (again!)