Modern black tie industrial wedding in Amish country
Lee and Nathan’s black tie wedding was chic, modern and industrial and took place right in the heart of Amish country in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
Elegant black tie wedding in Oxon Hill, Maryland
Jessica and P.R. (also known as Jackson) live in Washington, D.C., where P.R. is a biometrics subject matter expert for the U.S. Government and Jessica is a leadership coach. They got married in Oxon Hill, Maryland at the Sunset Room.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Elizabeth Warren wants to give same-sex couples $57 million tax refunds
- Why our double proposal is a celebration of LGBTQ+ pride
- How our lives changed when we became gay parents with kids
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California