Historic hometown wedding in Pasadena, California
Alaina Leary Lavoie, 5 years ago 1 min read
Brandon and Joe eloped in Las Vegas, Nevada, and months later decided to have a reception in their hometown of Pasadena, California, to celebrate with friends and family. They wanted the vibe to feel like one of their infamous house parties.
Outdoor camping wedding inspiration
Alaina Leary Lavoie, 5 years ago 2 min read
Nestled in the Indian Peaks Wilderness area, this styled shoot took place at the Arapaho Valley Ranch in Grandby, Colorado. The ranch offers couples and their guests a weekend of outdoor activities from kayaking, hiking, fishing, horseback riding, Jeep tours, and more.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Brides Beanie Feldstein and Bonnie-Chance Roberts marry in an outdoor ‘Jew-ish’ wedding
- These lesbian brides met on Tinder and married in a destination elopement at a beach club in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Overwhelming majority of straight Americans back LGBTQ+ rights, new GLAAD survey finds
- Celebrating LGBTQ+ love with a colorful Pride elopement photo shoot featuring rainbows, glitter and custom cocktails
- Broadway stars Ben Platt and Noah Galvin are engaged (again!)