Historic hometown wedding in Pasadena, California
Brandon and Joe eloped in Las Vegas, Nevada, and months later decided to have a reception in their hometown of Pasadena, California, to celebrate with friends and family. They wanted the vibe to feel like one of their infamous house parties.
Outdoor camping wedding inspiration
Nestled in the Indian Peaks Wilderness area, this styled shoot took place at the Arapaho Valley Ranch in Grandby, Colorado. The ranch offers couples and their guests a weekend of outdoor activities from kayaking, hiking, fishing, horseback riding, Jeep tours, and more.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding
- Torie + Alyssa: An intimate, bohemian and rustic wedding
- Uly + Ernesto: a monochrome winter engagement session at California sand dunes
- The Equally Wed LGBTQ+ wedding anniversary gift list
- Cozy in-cabin engagement photos in Manitoba, Canada
- Modern winter resort engagement photos in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Rainbow, flowers and sequins rooftop wedding in Washington, D.C.
- Colorful, whimsical wedding inspiration in Atlanta, Georgia