Egyptian engagement photos at sunset with camel
Naomi and Mona set their engagement photos in the Imperial Sand Dunes in California to emulate their recent trip to Egypt and their thirst for adventure. They took photos at sunset with a live camel to make it look like they’d come to the desert after an awards gala.
Handsome Styles: Fall Wedding Fashion for Men, Trans Men and Butch Women
For men and masculine-leaning women and gender nonconforming readers, we’ve rounded up a few of our faves from the men’s section of our go-to stores for primo easy-to-wear styles.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married