My husband and I honeymooned in South Africa. Here’s why we loved it
williamtravers, 3 years ago 8 min read
This trip balanced the active exploration of Cape Town and tourism of the wine region with a more relaxed vibe when we went on safari.
LGBTQ+ honeymoon spotlight: Cape Town, South Africa
Paul JHeney, 4 years ago 3 min read
South Africans lovingly describe Cape Town as the “Mother City,” and this vibrant metropolis holds its own against any other city in the world. Its miles of beaches, dramatic coastline, and stunning vistas make it a perfect selection for a honeymoon, and it has a well-deserved reputation as a queer-friendly city.
Out of Africa: Cape Town and Western Cape, South Africa
Equally Wed, 13 years ago 4 min read
From mountains to monkeys, South Africa is a wildly adventurous honeymoon destination.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Same-sex couple marries in the first wedding ever held at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration: celebrating queer love with a rooftop party, modern aesthetic and terracotta color palette
- European rights court finds Romania in violation of LGBTQ+ rights and orders legal protections for same-sex couples
- These two brides had their queer Christian wedding on the Seattle waterfront with nautical vibes and a rainbow cake
- From an OkCupid match to an Appalachian mountain wedding with a restored barn, bonfire and native wildflowers