This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
Lisa and Christina's love of the Titanic movie, as well as the Great Gatsby and all the splendor of the 1920s, inspired their themed wedding.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches