Japan acknowledges same-sex couple as foster parents for the first time
Japan took a step in the right direction of LGBTQ+ acceptance this week by recognizing a same-sex as foster parents for the first time.
Three Gay Nebraska Couples Suing State Over Homophobic Foster Parent Policy
Three Lincoln, Nebraska, couples went to court Tuesday to challenge a Nebraska policy as unconstitutional.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches