A black-and-white engagement photoshoot at the National Gallery of Art and the Jefferson in Washington, D.C.
They each wore two different outfits during their photoshoot, choosing black-and-white attire that complemented each other’s elegant look, as well as the modern architecture of...
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches
- Canadian DIY loft wedding filled with color
- Laid-back Colorado mountain wedding with floral triangle arch