A black-and-white engagement photoshoot at the National Gallery of Art and the Jefferson in Washington, D.C.
Marley Madding, 3 months ago 1 min read
They each wore two different outfits during their photoshoot, choosing black-and-white attire that complemented each other’s elegant look, as well as the modern architecture of both locations.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- 10 of our favorite LGBTQ+ Pride weddings
- Brides Beanie Feldstein and Bonnie-Chance Roberts marry in an outdoor ‘Jew-ish’ wedding
- These lesbian brides met on Tinder and married in a destination elopement at a beach club in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Overwhelming majority of straight Americans back LGBTQ+ rights, new GLAAD survey finds
- Celebrating LGBTQ+ love with a colorful Pride elopement photo shoot featuring rainbows, glitter and custom cocktails