Purple greenhouse wedding with goats
Tracy and Laurie’s wedding at Black Diamond Gardens in Black Diamond, Washington, provided the perfect greenhouse space for their celebration, complete with livestock such as goats. Tracy’s favorite color, purple, provides pops of color from her hair to their decor to Laurie’s vest.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Should I invite my ex to my wedding?
- Intimate forest wedding brings South Asian interfaith traditions to Ontario
- Documentary-style candids highlight moments of everyday love for this newly engaged couple
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas