Purple greenhouse wedding with goats
Tracy and Laurie met at work and are both bus drivers for King County Metro. They wanted a laid-back, simple yet beautiful wedding to celebrate their joining their lives. Black Diamond Gardens in Black Diamond, Washington, provided the perfect greenhouse space for their celebration, complete with livestock such as goats. Tracy’s favorite color, purple, provides pops of color from her hair to their decor to Laurie’s vest. They went for the less-traditional bride and “broom,” and honored Laurie’s veteran status with an American flag backdrop to their Mrs. & Mrs. topped cake.
Photographer: Fuck Yeah Weddings
Event Venue: Black Diamond Gardens
Band: The Alkis
Alaina Leary Lavoie
Comments are closed.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights