Tracy and Laurie met at work and are both bus drivers for King County Metro. They wanted a laid-back, simple yet beautiful wedding to celebrate their joining their lives. Black Diamond Gardens in Black Diamond, Washington, provided the perfect greenhouse space for their celebration, complete with livestock such as goats. Tracy’s favorite color, purple, provides pops of color from her hair to their decor to Laurie’s vest. They went for the less-traditional bride and “broom,” and honored Laurie’s veteran status with an American flag backdrop to their Mrs. & Mrs. topped cake.
Photographer: Fuck Yeah Weddings
Event Venue: Black Diamond Gardens
Band: The Alkis
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- 8 wedding leather jacket looks that are the perfect level of drama
- 5 effortless ways to bring sophistication to your LGBTQ+ wedding decor
- 10 LGBTQ+ wedding details that will make your heart explode!
- Adventure engagement photos in the mountains
- Fairy themed trans wedding in wine country
- Stunning waterfront photos to celebrate IVF and starting a family
- ABA issues formal opinion that judges can’t refuse same-sex marriages
- I didn’t think Valentine’s Day was for queer couples—now I love celebrating it
- Feminine edgy pink and black wedding inspiration
- Southwestern garden wedding inspiration