Historic mill wedding in Clifton, Texas
Tiffany and Marisela wanted an intimate, magical vibe for a wedding with their closest family and friends. They describe their wedding, held at a historic mill in Clifton, Texas, as fun and full of love, with a rustic, modern vibe. Their wedding party wore burgundy.
Casual outdoor wedding at the Garden Club of Georgia
Jason and Josh had a casual outdoor wedding ceremony at the Terrace Room (which is a part of the Garden Club of Georgia building at the State Botanical Gardens). The wedding was inspired by a mix of poetry, myth, politics and spirituality.
Purple greenhouse wedding with goats
Tracy and Laurie’s wedding at Black Diamond Gardens in Black Diamond, Washington, provided the perfect greenhouse space for their celebration, complete with livestock such as goats. Tracy’s favorite color, purple, provides pops of color from her hair to their decor to Laurie’s vest.
Laid back Mississippi September wedding
Amber and Lyndsey’s wedding was on a warm September day in Mississippi. The feel was laid back, southern and as charming as Mississippi can offer. Their first dance was to “Still the One” by Shania Twain. They were even the first gay couple to be married at their venue!
Unique and nostalgic backyard wedding after 29 years together
Michael, a florist, and Bruce decided to plan a wedding in a couple of weeks after spending 29 years together. Their backyard wedding was nostalgic, filled with photos of their lives and colorful flowers.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- This surprise flash mob dance party proposal will move you to tears
- Romantic engagement photos at Milwaukee Central Public Library
- TikTok is limiting the reach of LGBTQ+, disabled and fat people’s videos
- My husband and I honeymooned in South Africa. Here’s why we loved it
- Tropical blue and green beach wedding in St. Petersburg, Florida
- 6 real weddings that will get you in a cozy mood for the holidays
- How we organized our wedding party from across the country
- How my family lives a minimalist lifestyle so we can travel
- Fun, moody beach couple photos in San Francisco, California
- 2019 holiday gift guide