Historic mill wedding in Clifton, Texas
Tiffany and Marisela wanted an intimate, magical vibe for a wedding with their closest family and friends. They describe their wedding, held at a historic mill in Clifton, Texas, as fun and full of love, with a rustic, modern vibe. Their wedding party wore burgundy.
Casual outdoor wedding at the Garden Club of Georgia
Jason and Josh had a casual outdoor wedding ceremony at the Terrace Room (which is a part of the Garden Club of Georgia building at the State Botanical Gardens). The wedding was inspired by a mix of poetry, myth, politics and spirituality.
Purple greenhouse wedding with goats
Tracy and Laurie’s wedding at Black Diamond Gardens in Black Diamond, Washington, provided the perfect greenhouse space for their celebration, complete with livestock such as goats. Tracy’s favorite color, purple, provides pops of color from her hair to their decor to Laurie’s vest.
Laid back Mississippi September wedding
Amber and Lyndsey’s wedding was on a warm September day in Mississippi. The feel was laid back, southern and as charming as Mississippi can offer. Their first dance was to “Still the One” by Shania Twain. They were even the first gay couple to be married at their venue!
Unique and nostalgic backyard wedding after 29 years together
Michael, a florist, and Bruce decided to plan a wedding in a couple of weeks after spending 29 years together. Their backyard wedding was nostalgic, filled with photos of their lives and colorful flowers.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- 10 of our favorite LGBTQ+ Pride weddings
- Brides Beanie Feldstein and Bonnie-Chance Roberts marry in an outdoor ‘Jew-ish’ wedding
- These lesbian brides met on Tinder and married in a destination elopement at a beach club in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Overwhelming majority of straight Americans back LGBTQ+ rights, new GLAAD survey finds
- Celebrating LGBTQ+ love with a colorful Pride elopement photo shoot featuring rainbows, glitter and custom cocktails