India decriminalizes gay sex in a landmark court ruling
After over 150 years of anti-LGBT legislation, India’s Supreme Court has finally ruled to decriminalize consensual gay sex. This was a unanimous decision and is a major victory for India’s LGBT activists after years of long legal battles fighting for change.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- These brides celebrated their love with a magical forest wedding at IslandWood on Bainbridge Island, Washington
- Create an unforgettable mezze station for your wedding celebration
- Bright orange, yellow and pink pop as spring wedding colors
- 5 things worth spending money on at your wedding
- A summer fairy-tale wedding at a historic chateau for two Black brides