Why Taha’a could be your dream honeymoon destination
Many queer couples have fantasized about an idyllic South Pacific honeymoon. But what’s the right choice for a couple that wants something a bit less…
3 reasons to make Bora Bora your honeymoon dream spot
The South Pacific paradise of Bora Bora has long been a honeymoon staple, with its dreamy lagoon, romantic overwater bungalows, tropical weather, and exotic landscapes….
My husband and I honeymooned in South Africa. Here’s why we loved it
This trip balanced the active exploration of Cape Town and tourism of the wine region with a more relaxed vibe when we went on safari.
LGBTQ+ honeymoon spotlight: Cape Town, South Africa
South Africans lovingly describe Cape Town as the “Mother City,” and this vibrant metropolis holds its own against any other city in the world. Its miles of beaches, dramatic coastline, and stunning vistas make it a perfect selection for a honeymoon, and it has a well-deserved reputation as a queer-friendly city.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Documentary-style candids highlight moments of everyday love for this newly engaged couple
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California