National groups blast GOP federal LGBTQ rights bill as permitting ‘licenses to discriminate’ by wedding vendors, religious groups
The recently introduced federal “Fairness for All Act” bill is “anything but fair” to LGBTQ+ people.
There will be a presidential primary debate entirely on LGBTQ+ issues
Later this year, the Democratic presidential candidates will appear at an LGBTQ+ forum hosted by the Human Rights Campaign (HRC).
Governor takes steps toward Puerto Rico LGBTQ rights
Puerto Rico LGBTQ rights are slowly advancing Governor Ricardo Rosello is taking steps toward Puerto Rico LGBTQ rights. The socially conservative leader of Puerto Rico…
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights