This springtime lakeside elopement featured upcycled wedding outfits and a mountaintop picnic
Marley Madding, 2 weeks ago 1 min read
Adventure-loving couple Kait (she/her) and Sophie (she/her) wanted to express their love for each other with a gorgeous view, so they decided on a lakeside elopement in Voyageurs National Park.
Travels to national parks inspired this DIY summer wedding featuring dog ring bearers and a creative guest book idea
Marley Madding, 3 weeks ago 2 min read
In keeping with the couple’s love of the outdoors, their nature-themed summer wedding focused on national parks.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- How to celebrate International Transgender Day of Visibility
- A winter wedding in Orlando, Florida, celebrating two brides and their son with a spiritual ceremony and vegan cake
- Lizzo and YITTY launch a gender-neutral shapewear line
- This destination elopement in Central Park featured couture velvet suit jackets and Star Wars cufflinks
- In celebration and memory of LGBTQ+ icon Paul O’Grady
- From a New York first date to a New Orleans fall LGBTQ+ wedding with a second line and Polaroid guest book
- Yes, you should schedule an engagement photoshoot!
- These grooms walked down the aisle together with their dog in their outdoor Savannah, Georgia, LGBTQ+ wedding