Your wedding’s over. Here’s what you can focus on next
Alaina Leary Lavoie, 3 years ago 4 min read
After the stress and chaos of planning your wedding is over, you might feel lost. Focus on these next steps with your partner instead.
Why you should absolutely do a post-wedding photo shoot
Alaina Leary Lavoie, 3 years ago 5 min read
Should you and your partner(s) do a pre- or post-wedding photo shoot? There are pros and cons, and here’s why our senior editor decided to do one.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- 10 lawn games to have at your spring wedding
- A luxe New Year’s Eve New Orleans wedding with fireworks and a second line
- Best cake topper ideas for LGBTQ+ weddings
- A Gatsby-inspired vow renewal at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta, Georgia
- A classic black-and-white Vermont wedding with rustic accents and a bold floral choice
- 7 lucky Irish wedding traditions
- Your wedding style according to your zodiac sign
- This destination wedding in Riviera Maya, Mexico, featured a rainbow cake and a song from one of the grooms