Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration
An intimate tea ceremony for wife and wife that honors Asian pride.
Altar-Bound at Last: Legal Considerations for Engaged Same-Sex Couples
As wonderful a day as that was, in fact, true marriage equality still does not exist in spite of the landmark Obergefell decision. While the right to marriage is equal, the benefits of marriage are still skewed when many state and federal laws grant certain benefits based on a length of marriage calculation.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ couple news alert: Jonathan Bennett and Jaymes Vaughan are engaged!
- Regina + Lisana: Surprise proposal by the shore in Miami, Florida
- Five of the best kitchen appliances to add to your wedding registry
- Kody + Jared: Timeless rainbow wedding in Asheville, North Carolina
- Kristin + Angela: Elegant, outdoor wedding at historic farm in Ballston Lake, New York