From a New York first date to a New Orleans fall LGBTQ+ wedding with a second line and Polaroid guest book
The couple didn’t want anything too extravagant for their LGBTQ+ wedding, but did want to elicit a vibrant feel from their chosen plants and flowers,...
A New Orleans wedding with elegant blush pink details, lace wedding gowns and a second line
After more than eleven years together and a pandemic-induced rescheduling of their wedding date, Corryn and Kaleigh finally tied the knot in an elegant wedding...
These lesbian brides had a classic and elegant summer wedding with NOLA traditions
The lesbian couple’s summer wedding included a lush color palette of ivory, gold, eucalyptus green and peach.
A luxe New Year’s Eve New Orleans wedding with fireworks and a second line
Celebrating their marriage with more than a decade’s worth of their friends and family was important to the couple, so Kayleigh and Melissa meticulously planned...
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches