From a New York first date to a New Orleans fall LGBTQ+ wedding with a second line and Polaroid guest book
Marley Madding, 3 days ago 0 2 min read
The couple didn’t want anything too extravagant for their LGBTQ+ wedding, but did want to elicit a vibrant feel from their chosen plants and flowers, as well as their specialty cocktails.
A luxe New Year’s Eve New Orleans wedding with fireworks and a second line
Marley Madding, 2 weeks ago 0 2 min read
Celebrating their marriage with more than a decade’s worth of their friends and family was important to the couple, so Kayleigh and Melissa meticulously planned a luxe bash in New Orleans, Louisiana, to ring in the new year and new chapter of their lives.
A New Orleans wedding with elegant blush pink details, lace wedding gowns and a second line
Marley Madding, 1 month ago 1 min read
After more than eleven years together and a pandemic-induced rescheduling of their wedding date, Corryn and Kaleigh finally tied the knot in an elegant wedding with family and friends.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- How to celebrate International Transgender Day of Visibility
- A winter wedding in Orlando, Florida, celebrating two brides and their son with a spiritual ceremony and vegan cake
- Lizzo and YITTY launch a gender-neutral shapewear line
- This destination elopement in Central Park featured couture velvet suit jackets and Star Wars cufflinks
- In celebration and memory of LGBTQ+ icon Paul O’Grady
- From a New York first date to a New Orleans fall LGBTQ+ wedding with a second line and Polaroid guest book
- Yes, you should schedule an engagement photoshoot!
- These grooms walked down the aisle together with their dog in their outdoor Savannah, Georgia, LGBTQ+ wedding