Harry Potter wedding ideas for an absolutely magical day
If you’re going for a Hogwarts-approved Harry Potter themed wedding, you’re going to need all the magical inspiration you can get!
We spoke to the couple behind that epic Harry Potter proposal
When Heather Pearson proposed to Kelsey Stacy, she had no idea that the Harry Potter inspired scavenger hunt proposal she’d spent years planning would go viral—even earning the two a congratulations from J.K. Rowling! We talked to Heather and Kelsey about the epic proposal and why Slytherins get a bad reputation.
19 Harry Potter wedding ideas that are absolutely magical
If you’re going for a Hogwarts-approved Harry Potter themed wedding, you’re going to need all the magical inspiration you can get! From invitations and ring boxes to florals and tablescapes, here are 19 ideas to get you started on the wedding of your decidedly non-Muggle dreams.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Here’s how we decided to get married in Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Colorful, whimsical spring backyard wedding in Austin, Texas
- Rustic, moody farm wedding inspiration in Purcellville, Virginia
- Beach honeymoon photos in Bora Bora
- Why we chose an anonymous sperm donor to start a family
- Northern Ireland politician reverses stance on same-sex marriage after daughter marries woman
- 8 literary favors for your bookish or library themed wedding
- Colorful whimsical vintage wedding inspiration in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- A historic vote could legalize same-sex marriage in Northern Ireland
- Intimate spring beach elopement in Naples, Florida