It’s Bisexual Awareness Week (Sept. 20-26, 2015). We’re committed to the cause of celebrating the B in LGBTQ and not allowing our bis to feel any more erasure or invisibility. We stand with you!
Interesting fact: 51% of LGBTQ people identify as being attracted to people of more than one gender and are part of bisexual umbrella. We loved the graphic created by Shiri Eisner that The LGBTQ Task Force tweeted so much that we had to share it with you.
RELATED: What Happens When Bisexuals Marry?
Equally Wed Editors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- How I found the perfect wedding dress as a plus-size queer woman
- Chic bohemian beach Lucha Libre themed wedding
- How do you know when you’re ready to propose? We asked a real couple
- Intimate spring wedding at Butler Park in Austin, Texas
- Gay parents forced to leave Russia due to ‘gay propaganda law’
- Mrs. and Mrs. items that make great LGBTQ+ wedding gifts
- Fun engagement photos at Three Lives & Co. bookstore
- Burgundy and blue spring wedding in San Francisco, California
- Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
- Elegant and rustic Malibou Lake Lodge wedding