It’s Bisexual Awareness Week (Sept. 20-26, 2015). We’re committed to the cause of celebrating the B in LGBTQ and not allowing our bis to feel any more erasure or invisibility. We stand with you!
Interesting fact: 51% of LGBTQ people identify as being attracted to people of more than one gender and are part of bisexual umbrella. We loved the graphic created by Shiri Eisner that The LGBTQ Task Force tweeted so much that we had to share it with you.
RELATED: What Happens When Bisexuals Marry?
Equally Wed Editors
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL
- Why Taha’a could be your dream honeymoon destination
- Boho garden wedding inspiration at Haiku I Do, Asheville
- Magical Moorea enchants for LGBTQ+ couples