It’s Bisexual Awareness Week (Sept. 20-26, 2015). We’re committed to the cause of celebrating the B in LGBTQ and not allowing our bis to feel any more erasure or invisibility. We stand with you!
Interesting fact: 51% of LGBTQ people identify as being attracted to people of more than one gender and are part of bisexual umbrella. We loved the graphic created by Shiri Eisner that The LGBTQ Task Force tweeted so much that we had to share it with you.
RELATED: What Happens When Bisexuals Marry?
Equally Wed Editors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Tennessee joins trend of states passing anti-LGBTQ+ adoption laws
- You’re married now, should you celebrate your old anniversary?
- Beach destination wedding and honeymoon in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Sunset, books and basketball maternity photos
- Glamorous vintage wedding at The Tides Estate in New Jersey
- Floral bohemian elopement inspiration at Joshua Tree
- Epic spring Garden of the Gods elopement with dog attendants
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy