Let’s get one thing straight: Bisexuals can still marry someone of a different gender
We are not any less queer for being in any romantic relationship, and the idea that you have to be seen as either straight or gay is damaging.
15 amazing New Year’s resolutions for LGBTQ+ people for 2019
Queer folks, we need our own resolutions. We need to live in 2019 in a way that speaks to us, that allows us to practice radical self-love in the face of oppression and a very binary, heteronormative society. Here are New Year’s resolutions I’m proposing for LGBTQ+ people so we can make next year our gayest year ever.
Here’s how LGBTQ+ couples are spending the holidays together
With the holiday season in full swing, many people are navigating questions like: How do we want to celebrate? Who do we want to celebrate with? Do we have the ability to incorporate all the traditions and people that matter to us? What’s the best way to compromise?
Verizon celebrates coming out stories and more LGBTQ+ family news
With Pride month comes much celebration. Families and corporations celebrate Pride, but the month is not without its challenges for LGBTQ+ parents.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Allure Bridals introduces Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection
- Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
- Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study
- Carefree bohemian beach wedding in Pensacola, Florida
- Nautical summer beach wedding with Seinfeld theme
- Waterfront brewery elopement at The Piermont in Babylon, New York
- Whimsical, rustic waterfront wedding in San Diego, California
- This is the history behind the traditional wedding gift rules you’ve heard
- Rustic mountain wedding at The Red Barn at Hampshire College
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia