Even when putting a casual outfit together, like packing for a honeymoon, I look to high fashion for inspiration. The D&G Men’s collection for Summer 2010 caught my eye as it re-elaborates the classic cowboy wardrobe, taking it into a modern and metropolitan dimension.
Denim, the material we’re seeing in design everywhere, is matched with elegant velvet jackets, ties, bow ties and suede or leather boots, thus evoking a British cowboy, even with these sharp gray jeans.
This collection mixes and matches denim, street style and formal-wear with the irresistible nonchalance typical of the Brits, and combines it with a style reminiscent of the Old West.
For the ultimate in sexy masculinity, pair earth colors and burnt hues such as brown, cognac and beige with denim.
Image/Courtesy of Dolce & Gabbana
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Child of lesbian moms denied access to Texas daycare because parents are in same-sex marriage
- LGBTQ+ family planning: be the parents you’ve always dreamed of with the help of Cryos
- These Disney LGBTQ+ weddings are pure magic
- Here’s how we decided to get married in Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Colorful, whimsical spring backyard wedding in Austin, Texas
- Rustic, moody farm wedding inspiration in Purcellville, Virginia
- Beach honeymoon photos in Bora Bora
- Why we chose an anonymous sperm donor to start a family
- Northern Ireland politician reverses stance on same-sex marriage after daughter marries woman
- 8 literary favors for your bookish or library themed wedding