Even when putting a casual outfit together, like packing for a honeymoon, I look to high fashion for inspiration. The D&G Men’s collection for Summer 2010 caught my eye as it re-elaborates the classic cowboy wardrobe, taking it into a modern and metropolitan dimension.
Denim, the material we’re seeing in design everywhere, is matched with elegant velvet jackets, ties, bow ties and suede or leather boots, thus evoking a British cowboy, even with these sharp gray jeans.
This collection mixes and matches denim, street style and formal-wear with the irresistible nonchalance typical of the Brits, and combines it with a style reminiscent of the Old West.
For the ultimate in sexy masculinity, pair earth colors and burnt hues such as brown, cognac and beige with denim.
Image/Courtesy of Dolce & Gabbana
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Outdoor DIY fall wedding at the Solarium in Decatur, Georgia
- After 20 years, two grooms celebrate with whimsical winery wedding
- 4 things you can do if you can’t go on a honeymoon right after the wedding
- Allure Bridals introduces Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection
- Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
- Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study
- Carefree bohemian beach wedding in Pensacola, Florida
- Nautical summer beach wedding with Seinfeld theme
- Waterfront brewery elopement at The Piermont in Babylon, New York
- Whimsical, rustic waterfront wedding in San Diego, California