Even when putting a casual outfit together, like packing for a honeymoon, I look to high fashion for inspiration. The D&G Men’s collection for Summer 2010 caught my eye as it re-elaborates the classic cowboy wardrobe, taking it into a modern and metropolitan dimension.
Denim, the material we’re seeing in design everywhere, is matched with elegant velvet jackets, ties, bow ties and suede or leather boots, thus evoking a British cowboy, even with these sharp gray jeans.
This collection mixes and matches denim, street style and formal-wear with the irresistible nonchalance typical of the Brits, and combines it with a style reminiscent of the Old West.
For the ultimate in sexy masculinity, pair earth colors and burnt hues such as brown, cognac and beige with denim.
Image/Courtesy of Dolce & Gabbana
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Romantic, industrial fall wedding with Indian cultural touches
- Chick-fil-A will stop donating to (some) anti-LGBTQ+ organizations
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
- American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing
- Roxane Gay and Debbie Millman are officially engaged
- This mom’s wedding speech will make you cry in the best way
- Community was at the heart of this floral summer wedding
- Romantic engagement photos on the beach in Kauai, Hawaii