‘The New Normal’ Big (Gay!) Wedding Airs Tonight (Watch the Sneak Preview!)
Tonight is the one-hour season finale of The New Normal, and it ends with the wedding of main characters David (Justin Bartha, above, left) and Bryan (Andrew Rannells, above, right), who are expecting a baby via their super sweet surrogate, Goldie (Georgia King).
The big event happens at 9 p.m. EST/8 p.m. Central on NBC. Until then, here’s a quickie preview above starring Mary Kay Place, who convincingly plays Bryan’s mom.
Photo courtesy The New Normal via Facebook; video courtesy of NBC
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
- You’re invited to the biggest, queerest wedding of the year
- Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal