Wedding Ring Insurance: It’s More Than a Ring–Insure its True Value
Wedding ring insurance provides critical peace of mind
[dropcap letter=”P”]rotecting your wedding rings is important business. I love the sparkle in mine, but it’s about more than that. If my diamond engagement and wedding rings were lost or damaged in some way, it would be devastating. My commitment to my wife and her commitment to me, and our love for each other, are all wrapped up in those rings.
Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company offers a breath of fresh air by alleviating the anxiety of losing wedding jewelry with its unparalleled comprehensive coverage policies. Which makes sense because Jewelers Mutual® was started by jewelers for jewelers more than 100 years ago in 1913. So they understand what your jewelry means to you. Because Jewelers Mutual is an insurance company that exclusively insures jewelry, they’ve built their policy around the way you live your life—for the person always on the go, to the homebody snuggling at home with their beloved.
No matter what, you can rest assured that your rings are protected because Jewelers Mutual offers worldwide travel coverage, the flexibility to work with your own jeweler, optional $0 deductible, coverage for loss, theft, damage and mysterious disappearance (hello, thieving crabs on the beach).
When people ask me when they should get their wedding jewelry insured, I always answer, “Yesterday!” And when asked where should they get their wedding rings insured, I don’t hesitate to recommend Jewelers Mutual. The policies, coverage and years in service speak for themselves. And the peace of mind is worth all its weight in gold. Or platinum. You get the picture.
Underwritten by Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company, Neenah, WI. Coverage and pricing are subject to underwriting review and approval, and to policy terms and conditions.
This is a sponsored post paid for by Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company, who supports our editorial mission.
If your business is interested in supporting Equally Wed’s award-winning editorial mission of showcasing gay, lesbian, transgender, bisexual, queer and allied couples’ weddings through advertising via sponsored posts, banner ads, other partnerships or you have any other ideas for us, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kirsten Ott Palladino
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration
- Anthony + Paul: boho-lux Portugal destination wedding
- Lakesha + Nikia: Decatur, Ga. outdoor wedding during the coronavirus
- David + Andrew: Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway winners marry
- Romantic Vancouver elopement inspiration
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding