Weekend-long summer camp wedding with alpacas, food trucks, and water activities
Madeline + Brian
Orientations: Bisexual; Straight
Wedding Location: Camp Aranu’tiq, New Hampshire
Madeline and Brian always dreamed of having a summer camp wedding, and in September, that dream became reality at Camp Aranu’tiq in New Hampshire.
Their wedding was an entire weekend of fun, complete with kayaking, canoeing, and paddle boarding. Guests stayed in cabins and enjoyed vegan and vegetarian food from three caterers, who provided both a coffee truck and taco truck. There were also some exciting alpaca visitors.
What’s more, Camp Aranu’tiq is a camp for trans youth, and the couple’s wedding helped support its operations.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer and Videographer: Seas Mtns Co
Attire: BHLDN ; Macy’s ; Cayla Couture (Etsy)
Venue: Camp Aranu’tiq
Caterers: Vagabond Maine ; Trail Break ; White Birch Eatery
Planner: Twisted Vine Events
Bakery: Pure Love Bakery
Lighting: The New England Holiday Light Co.
Invitations: Wide Eyes Paper Co
Handmade Goods: Clark Summit Alpacas
Ring Designer: The Gold & Diamond Exchange
Shoes: Straight To Hell Apparel
Accessories: Lavi Accessories (Etsy)
Paper Props: Kari Calligraphy (Etsy)
Other: Stonewall Fields Alpaca Farm
Submit your LGBTQ+ wedding, engagement or family story for editorial consideration.
filed under: LGBTQ+ wedding, LGBTQ+ love, bisexual, equally wed, summer camp wedding
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Best cake topper ideas for LGBTQ+ weddings
- A Gatsby-inspired vow renewal at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta, Georgia
- A classic black-and-white Vermont wedding with rustic accents and a bold floral choice
- 7 lucky Irish wedding traditions
- Your wedding style according to your zodiac sign
- This destination wedding in Riviera Maya, Mexico, featured a rainbow cake and a song from one of the grooms
- This springtime lakeside elopement featured upcycled wedding outfits and a mountaintop picnic
- The best way to register for wedding gifts