5 candy corn-inspired ideas for fall weddings
Love them or hate them, there’s no denying the excitement those little orange, yellow and white candy corn sweets cause when they hit stores in late September. If you’re a fan of the cult candy classic, it’s perfect inspiration for a fall wedding.
Treat guests to a signature sweet with this recipe for Candy Corn Cheesecake Mousse. The frothy dessert is sure to tickle taste buds.
Be inspired by this festive fall centerpiece featuring brilliantly hued blooms in a vase of candy corn. Sprinkle with leaves to add an extra autumnal touch.
Not a fan of the traditional wedding cake? This delicious frozen treat features layers of smooth and creamy sorbet in coordinating colors.
Highlight your dessert table with cheerful, candy-colored pom-poms. Find an easy DIY tutorial for the vibrant, suspended puffs here.
Equally Wed Editors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Outdoor DIY fall wedding at the Solarium in Decatur, Georgia
- After 20 years, two grooms celebrate with whimsical winery wedding
- 4 things you can do if you can’t go on a honeymoon right after the wedding
- Allure Bridals introduces Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection
- Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
- Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study
- Carefree bohemian beach wedding in Pensacola, Florida
- Nautical summer beach wedding with Seinfeld theme
- Waterfront brewery elopement at The Piermont in Babylon, New York
- Whimsical, rustic waterfront wedding in San Diego, California