5 candy corn-inspired ideas for fall weddings
Love them or hate them, there’s no denying the excitement those little orange, yellow and white candy corn sweets cause when they hit stores in late September. If you’re a fan of the cult candy classic, it’s perfect inspiration for a fall wedding.
Treat guests to a signature sweet with this recipe for Candy Corn Cheesecake Mousse. The frothy dessert is sure to tickle taste buds.
Be inspired by this festive fall centerpiece featuring brilliantly hued blooms in a vase of candy corn. Sprinkle with leaves to add an extra autumnal touch.
Not a fan of the traditional wedding cake? This delicious frozen treat features layers of smooth and creamy sorbet in coordinating colors.
Highlight your dessert table with cheerful, candy-colored pom-poms. Find an easy DIY tutorial for the vibrant, suspended puffs here.
Equally Wed Editors
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
- City hall elopement with delectable orange and white autumn cake
- Bold and boundless wedding ideas with rich blues and purples
- “Just because” plant shop photo session with rainbow wall celebrates love and a new puppy
- Moody fall picnic proposal ideas with cheeseboard and bottled cocktails
- Relaxed and cozy wedding in the German countryside