Last week, Atlanta Gay Weddings, Atlanta’s first print wedding guide dedicated to the LGBT community, was launched at a stellar red-carpet launch party held at Opera Nightclub, a popular hot spot for Atlanta partygoers and a coveted wedding venue, to boot.
We also raised money for Freedom to Marry, a national organization working toward achieving marriage equality in every state, especially the key four states with marriage-equality referendums on ballots in November: Maine, Maryland, Washington and Minnesota.
To view the digital version of Atlanta Gay Weddings, click here.
FUZZY NAVEL CRUSH
2 oz Van Gogh Cool Peach Vodka
Splash orange juice
Splash soda water
Generous pours of all three ingredients above. Add all ingredients to a tall glass filled with crushed ice.
Connect with Atlanta Gay Weddings:
All photos by LeahandMark.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Blue and yellow spring wedding at the Lake Country Club
- Fun waterfront engagement photos on the coast of Lake Superior
- The US is denying citizenship to kids of same-sex couples born abroad
- Modern lush greenery wedding in Jacksonville, Florida
- Celebrity wedding planner Colin Cowie’s extravagant South African safari proposal to Danny Peuscovich
- Glitzy pink Glinda the Good Witch wedding inspiration
- 10 wedding traditions to ditch on your big day (and some to keep, too)
- Why Mr. Ratburn’s gay wedding in Arthur is so important for LGBTQ+ kids
- Elegant, woodsy mountain wedding in Boulder, Colorado
- This book celebrates the life stories of butch and masculine queer heroes