Last week, Atlanta Gay Weddings, Atlanta’s first print wedding guide dedicated to the LGBT community, was launched at a stellar red-carpet launch party held at Opera Nightclub, a popular hot spot for Atlanta partygoers and a coveted wedding venue, to boot.
We also raised money for Freedom to Marry, a national organization working toward achieving marriage equality in every state, especially the key four states with marriage-equality referendums on ballots in November: Maine, Maryland, Washington and Minnesota.
To view the digital version of Atlanta Gay Weddings, click here.
FUZZY NAVEL CRUSH
2 oz Van Gogh Cool Peach Vodka
Splash orange juice
Splash soda water
Generous pours of all three ingredients above. Add all ingredients to a tall glass filled with crushed ice.
Connect with Atlanta Gay Weddings:
All photos by LeahandMark.com
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Stunning private beach elopement in Moorea
- Joyous park engagement session in Washington with canine cameos
- State Dept. should allow embassies to advocate for marriage equality, Democrats say
- How to pick the perfect proposal spot
- Bright and joyful wedding at a Los Angeles automobile museum
- Sunny South Carolina elopement surrounded by greenery
- Elegant micro wedding ideas with live music and chic blue cake
- Lance Bass & Michael Turchin can’t stop gushing about their newborn twins
- Oklahoma elopement in the Wichita Mountains with enchanting all-black attire
- Creative LGBTQ+ wedding ideas for your clients
- This couple transformed their home into a fabulous wedding venue
- Botswana court of appeals hears case on decriminalization of homosexuality
- Cozy at home proposal with coffee and kisses
- Cardi B surprise officiated a lesbian wedding with help from Raven Symoné
- Keep an eye out for these 2022 wedding trends
- September garden wedding at a 15th century Italian villa
- Lesbian brides accidentally wore the same dress and the first look photos are priceless
- Glowing sunset wedding in Glacier National Park
- Dreamy greenhouse engagement session in New Jersey
- How to choose a wedding hairstyle