Last week, Atlanta Gay Weddings, Atlanta’s first print wedding guide dedicated to the LGBT community, was launched at a stellar red-carpet launch party held at Opera Nightclub, a popular hot spot for Atlanta partygoers and a coveted wedding venue, to boot.
We also raised money for Freedom to Marry, a national organization working toward achieving marriage equality in every state, especially the key four states with marriage-equality referendums on ballots in November: Maine, Maryland, Washington and Minnesota.
To view the digital version of Atlanta Gay Weddings, click here.
FUZZY NAVEL CRUSH
2 oz Van Gogh Cool Peach Vodka
Splash orange juice
Splash soda water
Generous pours of all three ingredients above. Add all ingredients to a tall glass filled with crushed ice.
Connect with Atlanta Gay Weddings:
All photos by LeahandMark.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Monochromatic countryside double wedding inspiration
- Lesbian couple denied by California winery wedding venue receives apology after performer Nikki Levy intervenes
- 12 creative and unique alternative wedding cakes for your celebration
- 22 couples with tattoos who prove ink is the best wedding look
- Lesbian pioneers in fight for marriage equality now in bitter divorce battle challenging definition of marriage
- Double engagement inspiration in the Arizona Cactus Garden
- 9 themed weddings you’ll love, from Beauty and the Beast to astronomy
- Gay dads around globe get less parental leave than lesbian parents and straight couples
- How we chose our wedding party and asked them to share the day with us
- This romantic fall wedding has some seriously gorgeous foliage