Last week, Atlanta Gay Weddings, Atlanta’s first print wedding guide dedicated to the LGBT community, was launched at a stellar red-carpet launch party held at Opera Nightclub, a popular hot spot for Atlanta partygoers and a coveted wedding venue, to boot.
We also raised money for Freedom to Marry, a national organization working toward achieving marriage equality in every state, especially the key four states with marriage-equality referendums on ballots in November: Maine, Maryland, Washington and Minnesota.
To view the digital version of Atlanta Gay Weddings, click here.
FUZZY NAVEL CRUSH
2 oz Van Gogh Cool Peach Vodka
Splash orange juice
Splash soda water
Generous pours of all three ingredients above. Add all ingredients to a tall glass filled with crushed ice.
Connect with Atlanta Gay Weddings:
All photos by LeahandMark.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
- Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study
- Carefree bohemian beach wedding in Pensacola, Florida
- Nautical summer beach wedding with Seinfeld theme
- Waterfront brewery elopement at The Piermont in Babylon, New York
- Whimsical, rustic waterfront wedding in San Diego, California
- This is the history behind the traditional wedding gift rules you’ve heard
- Rustic mountain wedding at The Red Barn at Hampshire College
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- Epic spring Garden of the Gods elopement with dog attendants