You might have heard: Marriage equality is a reality in Maryland. Even if it wasn’t, of course, gay weddings would still be taking place. But it’s great when they’re legally recognized, right?
Tatu Restaurant, a newly renovated restaurant, rehearsal dinner and event space, is hosting a wedding show and happy hour for all engaged couples Thursday, May 23, from 5:30 to 8 p.m. Sample small plates and sushi from the kitchen while chatting with the city’s top wedding professionals. Tatu Restaurant is located at 614 Water Street, Baltimore, MD 21202.
The wedding show is free and all wedding vendors are guaranteed to be LGBT-friendly. Click here to RSVP and to get for more info. Check out the event flyer below.
Don’t miss our How to Get Married in Maryland article geared toward our gay and lesbian readers, as well as any out-of-towners.
Find more LGBT-supportive wedding vendors in Maryland in our Local Resources Marketplace.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
Listen to Kirsten & Maria, Equally Wed founders, on the The Wedding Biz podcast.
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing