You might have heard: Marriage equality is a reality in Maryland. Even if it wasn’t, of course, gay weddings would still be taking place. But it’s great when they’re legally recognized, right?
Tatu Restaurant, a newly renovated restaurant, rehearsal dinner and event space, is hosting a wedding show and happy hour for all engaged couples Thursday, May 23, from 5:30 to 8 p.m. Sample small plates and sushi from the kitchen while chatting with the city’s top wedding professionals. Tatu Restaurant is located at 614 Water Street, Baltimore, MD 21202.
The wedding show is free and all wedding vendors are guaranteed to be LGBT-friendly. Click here to RSVP and to get for more info. Check out the event flyer below.
Don’t miss our How to Get Married in Maryland article geared toward our gay and lesbian readers, as well as any out-of-towners.
Find more LGBT-supportive wedding vendors in Maryland in our Local Resources Marketplace.
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
- Relaxed and cozy wedding in the German countryside
- 5 products that will help you hide an engagement ring before proposing
- Modern industrial wedding ideas with blue, green and purple focus
- Enchanting Poconos wedding surrounded by lush greenery and waterfalls
- Autumn engagement session in Texas with joyful lake photos