By Bobby Schuessler
You’re just about to be linked up forever, but what do you get your groom-to-be as a pre-wedding gift? Cuff links, of course! Nothing says, “I love you” more than a shiny, classic and insanely sweet engraved fastener.
Check out our favorite cuff links of the moment, along with tips on how you should engrave them for your big day.
We love Seah for its assortment of bracelets and earrings, but their new men’s line features unique leather cuff links you can personalize with your man’s astrological sign. If you give him these, you’ll definitely be his shining star forever. (Try getting a matching set for yourself too!)
Nothing says effortlessly classic and handsome than a pair of sterling silver cuff links. These Blue Nile links look great as is, or with a sentimental engraving. We love either a simple initial on these, or for that extra sweet moment, your initials on one cuff and his on the other.
If you want to give him something incredibly luxe, these Tiffany & Co. Moroccan-inspired stunners will literally leave him speechless—they’re that good.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Should I invite my ex to my wedding?
- Intimate forest wedding brings South Asian interfaith traditions to Ontario
- Documentary-style candids highlight moments of everyday love for this newly engaged couple
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas