Big-Day Bling: Kleinfeld Launches New Jewelry Line
By Anne Chertoff
Kleinfeld, the world’s most famous bridal salon, and home to the popular TLC series Say Yes to the Dress, just launched an e-commerce site for costume jewelry. The Kleinfeld Kollection features more than 45 styles of earrings, bracelets and necklaces—some priced as low as $50!—made of rhodium, cubic zirconium sapphires, CZ canary, CZ rose and CZ black diamonds and luminescent pearls.
To celebrate the launch of the line, Kleinfeld is offering free shipping on all website orders more than $50.
Brides who want contemporary or vintage accessories are sure to find what they’re looking for. And the styles can be worn again and again long after the wedding. Here are a few of my favorite pieces:
Bridal Accessory Tip // If you wear a bracelet on your wedding day make sure the jewels and clasp won’t snag on your wedding dress causing a pull or other damage.
Anne Chertoff is the author of The Wedding Organizer available at russellandhazel.com.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Stunning private beach elopement in Moorea
- Joyous park engagement session in Washington with canine cameos
- State Dept. should allow embassies to advocate for marriage equality, Democrats say
- How to pick the perfect proposal spot
- Bright and joyful wedding at a Los Angeles automobile museum
- Sunny South Carolina elopement surrounded by greenery
- Elegant micro wedding ideas with live music and chic blue cake
- Lance Bass & Michael Turchin can’t stop gushing about their newborn twins
- Oklahoma elopement in the Wichita Mountains with enchanting all-black attire
- Creative LGBTQ+ wedding ideas for your clients
- This couple transformed their home into a fabulous wedding venue
- Botswana court of appeals hears case on decriminalization of homosexuality
- Cozy at home proposal with coffee and kisses
- Cardi B surprise officiated a lesbian wedding with help from Raven Symoné
- Keep an eye out for these 2022 wedding trends
- September garden wedding at a 15th century Italian villa
- Lesbian brides accidentally wore the same dress and the first look photos are priceless
- Glowing sunset wedding in Glacier National Park
- Dreamy greenhouse engagement session in New Jersey
- How to choose a wedding hairstyle