The Commander’s Mansion in Watertown, Mass., is a historic venue ideal for any couple looking to celebrate their marriage with meaningful style.
If you’re planning on getting married in Massachusetts, look no further. The Commander’s Mansion in Watertown, Mass., is a historic venue ideal for any couple looking to celebrate their marriage with meaningful style. The upcoming 9th Annual Wedding Faire at the mansion gives couples an opportunity to visit with industry vendors to discuss and plan their wedding wish list! Guests are able to sample delicious treats, converse with beverage caterers about signature cocktails and wine pairings, talk to event planners about the latest trends and collect information about planning the perfect wedding.
At the same time, couples are able to explore the mansion at their leisure, getting a feel for the venue while visiting different vendors from room to room. Situated on 7 beautifully landscaped acres in the heart of Watertown, the Commander’s Mansion is an ideal historic venue for all types of celebrations.
Accommodating up to 225 guests, the mansion will work for ceremonies, receptions or a combination of both (if you’d like to keep everything in one place!). From on-site ceremonies to tented receptions and corporate gatherings, the Commander’s Mansion is able to host all types of events and celebrations.
Onsite amenities include two separate changing suites on the second floor with private baths, central air and parking. The mansion is also handicap accessible.
While the mansion also has a list of pre-approved vendors to work with, you’re more than welcome to bring your own vendors with you for your event (as long as you obtain prior approval).
Photos: The Commander’s Mansion website
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot