Personalize your cocktail hour with chic beverage napkins.
By Anne Chertoff
I remember going to weddings for relatives in the ‘80s and ‘90s and the cocktail napkins had the couple’s names and wedding date in the corner. Some adventurous couples went with their married monogram. Today brides and grooms can choose from colors, patterns and an infinite number of custom options to add their personal touch to the cocktail hour. I think ours had the image of a crescent moon and stars that was featured on our wedding invitation. Talk to your stationer about customizing cocktail or beverage napkins for your wedding. Here are some fun ideas I found online, shown clockwise from the top left:
- Coonley Cocktail Napkins: Available at momastore.org, $5 for set of 20.
- Cotton Napkins: Available in a rainbow of colors. Available at buymydrap.com, $27 for a roll of 50.
- Love-Themed Napkins: Shown in red ink but custom color options available. Available at Etsy shop Reflections By Lola, $15 for set of 50.
- Polka Dots and Stripes: Dozens of color options available. Available at Party City, $3.99 for set of 20.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Best ways to include dogs in weddings
- A destination mountain wedding in Breckenridge, Colorado, with a rainbow cake
- 10 lawn games to have at your spring wedding
- A luxe New Year’s Eve New Orleans wedding with fireworks and a second line
- Best cake topper ideas for LGBTQ+ weddings
- A Gatsby-inspired vow renewal at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta, Georgia
- A classic black-and-white Vermont wedding with rustic accents and a bold floral choice
- 7 lucky Irish wedding traditions