Personalize your cocktail hour with chic beverage napkins.
By Anne Chertoff
I remember going to weddings for relatives in the ‘80s and ‘90s and the cocktail napkins had the couple’s names and wedding date in the corner. Some adventurous couples went with their married monogram. Today brides and grooms can choose from colors, patterns and an infinite number of custom options to add their personal touch to the cocktail hour. I think ours had the image of a crescent moon and stars that was featured on our wedding invitation. Talk to your stationer about customizing cocktail or beverage napkins for your wedding. Here are some fun ideas I found online, shown clockwise from the top left:
- Coonley Cocktail Napkins: Available at momastore.org, $5 for set of 20.
- Cotton Napkins: Available in a rainbow of colors. Available at buymydrap.com, $27 for a roll of 50.
- Love-Themed Napkins: Shown in red ink but custom color options available. Available at Etsy shop Reflections By Lola, $15 for set of 50.
- Polka Dots and Stripes: Dozens of color options available. Available at Party City, $3.99 for set of 20.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- The Knot, Pinterest and Zola will stop promoting plantation weddings
- This surprise flash mob dance party proposal will move you to tears
- Romantic engagement photos at Milwaukee Central Public Library
- TikTok is limiting the reach of LGBTQ+, disabled and fat people’s videos
- My husband and I honeymooned in South Africa. Here’s why we loved it
- Tropical blue and green beach wedding in St. Petersburg, Florida
- 6 real weddings that will get you in a cozy mood for the holidays
- How we organized our wedding party from across the country
- How my family lives a minimalist lifestyle so we can travel
- Fun, moody beach couple photos in San Francisco, California