Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL
Alexandra + Nataly
Engagement Session Location: Matheson Hammock Park
City, State: Miami, FL
On a beautiful day at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL, Alexandra and Nataly met up with Jennifer Cortiella of Cortiella Photography for their engagement photo session. As they walked the park paths with their pup, they stopped for a little dancing, sweet spins and soft kisses.
“I love the way she holds my hand and makes me feel like I’m the only woman in the world. How there can be a million things going on, but she still puts us first. The way she loves. Her passion.” Alexandra says of Nataly.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
filed under: LGBTQ+ wedding, LGBTQ+ love, Miami wedding, Miami engagement, LGBTQ+ proposal, LGBTQ+ engagement, LGBTQ+ engagement shoot
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL
- Why Taha’a could be your dream honeymoon destination
- Boho garden wedding inspiration at Haiku I Do, Asheville
- Magical Moorea enchants for LGBTQ+ couples
- Sunset Wedding Portraits on Mount Lemmon