Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL
Alexandra + Nataly
Engagement Session Location: Matheson Hammock Park
City, State: Miami, FL
On a beautiful day at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL, Alexandra and Nataly met up with Jennifer Cortiella of Cortiella Photography for their engagement photo session. As they walked the park paths with their pup, they stopped for a little dancing, sweet spins and soft kisses.
“I love the way she holds my hand and makes me feel like I’m the only woman in the world. How there can be a million things going on, but she still puts us first. The way she loves. Her passion.” Alexandra says of Nataly.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
filed under: LGBTQ+ wedding, LGBTQ+ love, Miami wedding, Miami engagement, LGBTQ+ proposal, LGBTQ+ engagement, LGBTQ+ engagement shoot
Maria (Mo) Palladino
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH