With wedding season upon us, HRC gala dinners, bridal shows, etc., I seem to be even more on the prowl for new accessories for my suits. From cuff links to bow ties to pocket squares and more, I am always excited to see what I might be able to find to add that little detail that will “make the suit.”
While doing a little shopping as my wife was judging a fashion show, I was out browsing the stores to find a new great suit or accessory that I could use to enhance a suit or suit piece I already have in my “broom closet” to sport at a beach wedding we would be attending the following weekend. I was quite happy to stumble upon this great pocket square at Club Monaco. Simple, clean and classic, which always seems to be the direction of Club Monaco’s design. I love how adding a simple pop of color or shine can really change the attitude of a simple black, gray or tan suit—and ascots, bow ties and pocket squares are the perfect tools for doing this.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Sunset, books and basketball maternity photos
- Glamorous vintage wedding at The Tides Estate in New Jersey
- Floral bohemian elopement inspiration at Joshua Tree
- Epic spring Garden of the Gods elopement with dog attendants
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy
- Moody, fun summer backyard wedding in Los Angeles, California
- Intimate sunset beach wedding ceremony in La Jolla, California
- LGBTQ-friendly birthing and doula group forms in D.C.