With wedding season upon us, HRC gala dinners, bridal shows, etc., I seem to be even more on the prowl for new accessories for my suits. From cuff links to bow ties to pocket squares and more, I am always excited to see what I might be able to find to add that little detail that will “make the suit.”
While doing a little shopping as my wife was judging a fashion show, I was out browsing the stores to find a new great suit or accessory that I could use to enhance a suit or suit piece I already have in my “broom closet” to sport at a beach wedding we would be attending the following weekend. I was quite happy to stumble upon this great pocket square at Club Monaco. Simple, clean and classic, which always seems to be the direction of Club Monaco’s design. I love how adding a simple pop of color or shine can really change the attitude of a simple black, gray or tan suit—and ascots, bow ties and pocket squares are the perfect tools for doing this.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC