Fourth of July Summer Cocktails
Taste-testing signature cocktails for your upcoming summer wedding? These refreshing Fourth of July summer cocktails from Van Gogh Vodka honor the stars and stripes in our nation’s flag with a little red, white and blue, and they’ll cool off your guests in style.
By Jonathan Pogash
1 1/2 oz. Van Gogh Cool Peach Vodka
1 oz. pomegranate juice
2 oz. ginger ale or ginger beer
Build all ingredients over ice into a rocks glass. Garnish with a lime wedge.
Van Gogh Skinny Lemonade
2 oz of Van Gogh BLUE Vodka
4 oz of Crystal Light Lemonade (Dissolve packet in water bottle before mixing.)
Combine ingredients and shake vigorously in shaker with ice. Strain into glass.
1 1/2 oz of Van Gogh Blue Vodka
1/2 oz orange liqueur
1/2 oz blue Curacao
1 oz orange juice
2 splashes of sour mix
Build all ingredients in a rocks glass with ice. Garnish with a wedge of orange.
Equally Wed Editors
We eat, breathe, sleep LGBTQ weddings. Sparkles, bronze chargers, Italian honeymoons, destination weddings in Maui, fire dancers, custom suits, family issues, drag queens or string quartet, what pound of card stock are you using, plum or lavender ... talk weddings to us, baby.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Parents magazine has its first cover with gay parents, and conservatives are mad
- Winter wedding décor elements to bring the season to life
- I never came out to my grandmother, and then her funeral came
- Fall mountain wedding in Aspen, Colorado
- 6 truths I’ve learned in 10 years of dating my high school sweetheart
- Everything I lost when I started dating my best friend
- Joy-filled engagement photos in Oyster Bay, New York
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon spotlight: Cape Town, South Africa
- Open marriage, transitioning and play parties: one couple’s story of their thriving poly love life
- You’ll want to a be a guest at this couple’s Beauty and the Beast inspired wedding