Fourth of July Summer Cocktails
Taste-testing signature cocktails for your upcoming summer wedding? These refreshing Fourth of July summer cocktails from Van Gogh Vodka honor the stars and stripes in our nation’s flag with a little red, white and blue, and they’ll cool off your guests in style.
By Jonathan Pogash
1 1/2 oz. Van Gogh Cool Peach Vodka
1 oz. pomegranate juice
2 oz. ginger ale or ginger beer
Build all ingredients over ice into a rocks glass. Garnish with a lime wedge.
Van Gogh Skinny Lemonade
2 oz of Van Gogh BLUE Vodka
4 oz of Crystal Light Lemonade (Dissolve packet in water bottle before mixing.)
Combine ingredients and shake vigorously in shaker with ice. Strain into glass.
1 1/2 oz of Van Gogh Blue Vodka
1/2 oz orange liqueur
1/2 oz blue Curacao
1 oz orange juice
2 splashes of sour mix
Build all ingredients in a rocks glass with ice. Garnish with a wedge of orange.
Equally Wed Editors
We eat, breathe, sleep LGBTQ weddings. Sparkles, bronze chargers, Italian honeymoons, destination weddings in Maui, fire dancers, custom suits, family issues, drag queens or string quartet, what pound of card stock are you using, plum or lavender ... talk weddings to us, baby.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Romantic, artsy New York City wedding
- 10 fall weddings we love
- 6 wedding planning apps to try that are LGBTQ-friendly
- Rustic wedding in Columbus, Ohio
- Vintage travel inspired wedding in Monroe, Georgia
- Two women left “The Bachelor: Vietnam” for each other and are now a couple
- What it’s like planning a wedding after your mom dies
- Fall wedding with navy, green, and orange colors
- Elegant country club garden wedding
- 19 Harry Potter wedding ideas that are absolutely magical