Fourth of July Summer Cocktails
Equally Wed Editors, 8 years ago 1 min read
Taste-testing signature cocktails for your upcoming summer wedding? These refreshing Fourth of July summer cocktails from Van Gogh Vodka honor the stars and stripes in our nation’s flag with a little red, white and blue, and they’ll cool off your guests in style.
By Jonathan Pogash
1 1/2 oz. Van Gogh Cool Peach Vodka
1 oz. pomegranate juice
2 oz. ginger ale or ginger beer
Build all ingredients over ice into a rocks glass. Garnish with a lime wedge.
Van Gogh Skinny Lemonade
2 oz of Van Gogh BLUE Vodka
4 oz of Crystal Light Lemonade (Dissolve packet in water bottle before mixing.)
Combine ingredients and shake vigorously in shaker with ice. Strain into glass.
1 1/2 oz of Van Gogh Blue Vodka
1/2 oz orange liqueur
1/2 oz blue Curacao
1 oz orange juice
2 splashes of sour mix
Build all ingredients in a rocks glass with ice. Garnish with a wedge of orange.
Equally Wed Editors
We eat, breathe, sleep LGBTQ+ weddings. Sparkles, bronze chargers, Italian honeymoons, destination weddings in Maui, fire dancers, custom suits, family issues, drag queens or string quartet, what pound of card stock are you using, plum or lavender ... talk weddings to us, baby.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Marriage equality in India is about to see a landmark case
- A summer mountain wedding with two dads and their son, a food truck and rainbow smoke bombs in Asheville, North Carolina
- Top 5 LGBTQ+ inclusive and affirming dating apps
- These rugby brides tied the knot after one bride’s wedding party huddle
- Best ways to include dogs in weddings
- A destination mountain wedding in Breckenridge, Colorado, with a rainbow cake
- 10 lawn games to have at your spring wedding
- A luxe New Year’s Eve New Orleans wedding with fireworks and a second line