Fourth of July Summer Cocktails
Taste-testing signature cocktails for your upcoming summer wedding? These refreshing Fourth of July summer cocktails from Van Gogh Vodka honor the stars and stripes in our nation’s flag with a little red, white and blue, and they’ll cool off your guests in style.
By Jonathan Pogash
1 1/2 oz. Van Gogh Cool Peach Vodka
1 oz. pomegranate juice
2 oz. ginger ale or ginger beer
Build all ingredients over ice into a rocks glass. Garnish with a lime wedge.
Van Gogh Skinny Lemonade
2 oz of Van Gogh BLUE Vodka
4 oz of Crystal Light Lemonade (Dissolve packet in water bottle before mixing.)
Combine ingredients and shake vigorously in shaker with ice. Strain into glass.
1 1/2 oz of Van Gogh Blue Vodka
1/2 oz orange liqueur
1/2 oz blue Curacao
1 oz orange juice
2 splashes of sour mix
Build all ingredients in a rocks glass with ice. Garnish with a wedge of orange.
Equally Wed Editors
We eat, breathe, sleep LGBTQ+ weddings. Sparkles, bronze chargers, Italian honeymoons, destination weddings in Maui, fire dancers, custom suits, family issues, drag queens or string quartet, what pound of card stock are you using, plum or lavender ... talk weddings to us, baby.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- How to plan a fall wedding on a budget
- 5 mocktail recipes for your sober wedding guests
- 2023 LGBTQ+ wedding trends to watch for
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot