Love gadgets? You just might fall in love with this fantastically addictive ring I came across the other day. Made from high-quality matte stainless steel, the Gear Ring from Kinekt Design features six micro-precision gears that turn in unison when the the outer rims are spun … in short, a fashionable and fun new toy.
It’d definitely make a cool wedding band for someone looking for something really nontraditional, but I think it’d be a great gift for your best man, too. At $165, it’s definitely for someone special, whether it’s you or the guy or girl who puts up with you!
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day