Love gadgets? You just might fall in love with this fantastically addictive ring I came across the other day. Made from high-quality matte stainless steel, the Gear Ring from Kinekt Design features six micro-precision gears that turn in unison when the the outer rims are spun … in short, a fashionable and fun new toy.
It’d definitely make a cool wedding band for someone looking for something really nontraditional, but I think it’d be a great gift for your best man, too. At $165, it’s definitely for someone special, whether it’s you or the guy or girl who puts up with you!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Blue and yellow spring wedding at the Lake Country Club
- Fun waterfront engagement photos on the coast of Lake Superior
- The US is denying citizenship to kids of same-sex couples born abroad
- Modern lush greenery wedding in Jacksonville, Florida
- Celebrity wedding planner Colin Cowie’s extravagant South African safari proposal to Danny Peuscovich
- Glitzy pink Glinda the Good Witch wedding inspiration
- 10 wedding traditions to ditch on your big day (and some to keep, too)
- Why Mr. Ratburn’s gay wedding in Arthur is so important for LGBTQ+ kids
- Elegant, woodsy mountain wedding in Boulder, Colorado
- This book celebrates the life stories of butch and masculine queer heroes