Love gadgets? You just might fall in love with this fantastically addictive ring I came across the other day. Made from high-quality matte stainless steel, the Gear Ring from Kinekt Design features six micro-precision gears that turn in unison when the the outer rims are spun … in short, a fashionable and fun new toy.
It’d definitely make a cool wedding band for someone looking for something really nontraditional, but I think it’d be a great gift for your best man, too. At $165, it’s definitely for someone special, whether it’s you or the guy or girl who puts up with you!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Child of lesbian moms denied access to Texas daycare because parents are in same-sex marriage
- LGBTQ+ family planning: be the parents you’ve always dreamed of with the help of Cryos
- These Disney LGBTQ+ weddings are pure magic
- Here’s how we decided to get married in Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Colorful, whimsical spring backyard wedding in Austin, Texas
- Rustic, moody farm wedding inspiration in Purcellville, Virginia
- Beach honeymoon photos in Bora Bora
- Why we chose an anonymous sperm donor to start a family
- Northern Ireland politician reverses stance on same-sex marriage after daughter marries woman
- 8 literary favors for your bookish or library themed wedding