Love gadgets? You just might fall in love with this fantastically addictive ring I came across the other day. Made from high-quality matte stainless steel, the Gear Ring from Kinekt Design features six micro-precision gears that turn in unison when the the outer rims are spun … in short, a fashionable and fun new toy.
It’d definitely make a cool wedding band for someone looking for something really nontraditional, but I think it’d be a great gift for your best man, too. At $165, it’s definitely for someone special, whether it’s you or the guy or girl who puts up with you!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Romantic, industrial fall wedding with Indian cultural touches
- Chick-fil-A will stop donating to (some) anti-LGBTQ+ organizations
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
- American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing
- Roxane Gay and Debbie Millman are officially engaged
- This mom’s wedding speech will make you cry in the best way
- Community was at the heart of this floral summer wedding
- Romantic engagement photos on the beach in Kauai, Hawaii