Love gadgets? You just might fall in love with this fantastically addictive ring I came across the other day. Made from high-quality matte stainless steel, the Gear Ring from Kinekt Design features six micro-precision gears that turn in unison when the the outer rims are spun … in short, a fashionable and fun new toy.
It’d definitely make a cool wedding band for someone looking for something really nontraditional, but I think it’d be a great gift for your best man, too. At $165, it’s definitely for someone special, whether it’s you or the guy or girl who puts up with you!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Outdoor DIY fall wedding at the Solarium in Decatur, Georgia
- After 20 years, two grooms celebrate with whimsical winery wedding
- 4 things you can do if you can’t go on a honeymoon right after the wedding
- Allure Bridals introduces Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection
- Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
- Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study
- Carefree bohemian beach wedding in Pensacola, Florida
- Nautical summer beach wedding with Seinfeld theme
- Waterfront brewery elopement at The Piermont in Babylon, New York
- Whimsical, rustic waterfront wedding in San Diego, California